Friday, December 30, 2011

Bottoms Up, Whip My Hair, Touch My Body, Fancy, and MORE Parody Spoof Mash Up by Santa Claus

A bunch of parodies, Christmas style (Lyrics and Credits in the description) Other people in the video youtube.com youtube.com youtube.com Auto-tune by youtube.com Instrumentals: Fancy- Drake ft. Swizz Beatz & TI by youtube.com Bottoms Up - Trey Songz by youtube.com My Chick Bad - Ludacris by youtube.com Touch My Body - Mariah Carey by youtube.com All I Do Is Win - Dj Khaled ft. T-pain, Ludacris, Rick Ross, & Snoop Dog by youtube.com Make It Rain - Fat Joe ft. Lil Wayne by youtube.com Got Your Back - TI ft Keri Hilston by Dj Toomp Whip My Hair - Willio Smith by Mike Kalambo youtube.com Lyrics: Make It Rain Yea I'm in this biz for the honor Got a bag full of gifts, better be nice to each other I make it rain, I make it rain I'm in this biz for the honor Got a bag full of gifts, better be nice to each other I make it rain, I make it rain I make it rain when it snows X4 All I do is win All I do is give, give, give no matter what Got cookies on my mind I can never get enough And every time I step up in the building Everybody's eyes blow up And they say yea, and they say yea, and they say yea My Chick Bad You've been bad Why not good You've been acting like a kid from the hood You've been bad Why not good You've been acting like a kid from the hood Bottoms Up Stockings up, stockings up It's time to put em up Gotta couple hanging but a couple aint enough Stockings up, stockings up Gotta fill em up And make sure you don't forget to light your houses up Stockings up, stockings up ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHK_cXCRn1s&hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment